Make A Donation
Would you like to be a regular giver?
There are 3 ways that you can become a regular giver:
- You can make a donation by sending a cheque made out to Grace United Church to 2111 Walkers Line, Burlington Ont. L7M 0Z2.
- You can request to have a set of Offering Envelops issued to you. Please contact the office to set this up.
- You can request to have a PAR account set up for you. This system sets up an amount to be withdrawn from your Bank account each month and a donation to be made to the church. Please contact the office to set this up.
- You can make a donation using e-Transfer, see directions below
Please note tax receipts will be issued at year end. Grace United Church thanks you for your support.
How to make a Donation to Grace United Church using e-Transfer
This is an easy way to make a donation to Grace.
- Log on to your online banking account,
- Chose the Interac e-Transfer option.
- Add Grace United Church as a new recipient. Use donations@GraceUnitedChurchBurlington.com as the to email address
- If required please use: security question Church and Security answer Grace for the first time you make a donation.
- If you would like your donation directed to a certain program (i.e. Outreach or Mission and Service) please indicate this in the message line.
Your donation will automatically be deposited into the church account.
If you are not a regular giver to Grace and would like a tax receipt issued (note a minimum donation of $20 is require) please complete this form.
How to make an Online Donation to Grace United Church
CanadaHelps.org is an organization that works with registered Canadian Charities to help them manage online donations. All you need to do is click on the link below and follow the directions.
Use your phone to scan this code to make a donation instantly.
Grace thanks you for your support.
Would you like to make a one time donation?
You can make a donation by sending a cheque made out to Grace United Church and mail it to:
2111 Walkers Line,
Please note Tax Receipts will be created for donations over $20.
United Way Support
Did you know that you can support your Employer’s United Way campaign and support Grace at the same time?
If your employer is running a United Way campaign – when you complete the pledge form for payroll deductions or one time donation, you can designate your donation directly to Grace United Church.
You will need Grace United Church’s Charitable registration number which is : 119208577RR0001
For more info, please contact the church office.
Remembering the Future: Legacy Gifts
Throughout history, women and men from all walks of life have used their strengths, gifts and sense of commitment to reach out in the hope of creating change. Their motivations are as varied as their stories:
- perhaps to preserve the past;
- or to make the world a better place now;
- or to create a more just world in the future.
Whatever the reason, their gifts of time, talent and treasure have been given out of a strong desire for relationship. And this relationship has been made real in the lives that they have seen changed through their efforts.
Jesus wants us to build a world of strong, healthy relationships: healthy relationships with God, our families, our communities and the world around us.
A legacy gift, either to your congregation, the United Church of Canada, or The United Church of Canada Foundation, is one way to build a strong, healthy relationship with future generations.
By establishing a bequest in your will, purchasing a United Church gift annuity or naming the Church as owner or beneficiary of a life insurance policy, you can partner with future generations.
Let us give thanks for those in the past who, unknown to us, have sought to have a relationship with us today; and let us become the shoulders on which the next generation will stand.
For more information
Let me help you with creating your legacy gift that will reach out to future generations.
Lisa Di Veto
Financial Development Officer