Make A Donation
Would you like to be a regular giver?
We ask that donations be made out to Tansley United Church
(until such time as we get our new Charitable Giving Number from CRA).
There are 3 ways that you can become a regular giver:
- You can make a donation by sending a cheque made out to Tansley United Church to 2111 Walkers Line, Burlington Ont. L7M 0Z2.
- You can request to have a set of Offering Envelops issued to you. This will allow us to track your givings for the whole year and issue a Tax Receipt each February. Please contact the office to set this up.
- You can request to have a PAR account set up for you. This system sets up an amount to be withdrawn from your Bank account each month and a donation to be made to the church. Again a Tax Receipt will be issued each February. Please contact the office to set this up.
Grace United Church thanks you for your support.
How to make an Online Donation to Grace United Church
CanadaHelps.org is an organization that works with registered Canadian Charities to help them manage online donations. All you need to do is click on the link below and follow the directions. Please note that this account is still in the name of Tansley United Church.
Grace thanks you for your support.
United Way Support
Did you know that you can support your Employer’s United Way campaign and support Grace at the same time?
If your employer is running a United Way campaign – when you complete the pledge form for payroll deductions or one time donation, you can designate your donation directly to Tansley United Church.
You will need Tansley’s Charitable registration number which is : 119208577RR0001 (Once we have the Grace information this will change over)
For more info, please contact the church office.
Remembering the Future: Legacy Gifts
Throughout history, women and men from all walks of life have used their strengths, gifts and sense of commitment to reach out in the hope of creating change. Their motivations are as varied as their stories:
- perhaps to preserve the past;
- or to make the world a better place now;
- or to create a more just world in the future.
Whatever the reason, their gifts of time, talent and treasure have been given out of a strong desire for relationship. And this relationship has been made real in the lives that they have seen changed through their efforts.
Jesus wants us to build a world of strong, healthy relationships: healthy relationships with God, our families, our communities and the world around us.
A legacy gift, either to your congregation, the United Church of Canada, or The United Church of Canada Foundation, is one way to build a strong, healthy relationship with future generations.
By establishing a bequest in your will, purchasing a United Church gift annuity or naming the Church as owner or beneficiary of a life insurance policy, you can partner with future generations.
Let us give thanks for those in the past who, unknown to us, have sought to have a relationship with us today; and let us become the shoulders on which the next generation will stand.
For more information
Let me help you with creating your legacy gift that will reach out to future generations.
Lisa Di Veto
Financial Development Officer