Grace United Church comes together to worship Sunday morning at 10 a.m.
Children’s programming each Sunday
Fellowship time with refreshments following the service
On the first Sunday of each month we celebrate Communion
Who we are:Our faith journey and our purpose.
Grace United Church Tips
Some of us have been members here for a long time, others have just started to worship with us so here are a few facts that you should know.
Grace is…sensitive to the needs of everyone:
- Grace is a nut-free facility, because we have members with life-threatening allergies. Please do not use nuts in any food you bring to the church.
- Grace is a scent-sensitive facility, because we have members with severe allergies. Please do not wear perfume or other scented products when visiting the church.
- We have an elevator to help those who require assistance moving from one floor of the building to another.
- We have a room at the back of the sanctuary (The Nelson Room) with a few toys for those with small children. There is a speaker so that you can still hear the service.
AND Did you know that?
- We have a prayer team, if you have anything that you would like added to their prayers please contact the church office.
- You can leave packages for people in the cupboards under the mail slots. There are notification cards to use to tell them to look.