Grace Church Tips
We are sensitive to the needs of everyone:
- We are a nut-free facility because we have members with life-threatening allergies. Please do not use nuts in any food you bring to the church.
- We are a scent-sensitive facility because we have members with severe allergies. Please do not wear perfume or other scented products when visiting the church.
- Click here to read our Allergy and Scent Sensitivity policy.
- We have an elevator to help those who require assistance moving from one floor of the building to another. Our worship space and washrooms are all located on the main floor.
- We have the Nelson Room at the back of the sanctuary with a few toys for those with small children. There is a speaker so that you can still hear the service. There is also a small play area for infants and toddlers in the worship space.
- We also have a children’s activity table in the worship space with books and activities for older children to use during in-person Sunday service.
AND Did you know that?
We have a prayer team, if you have anything that you would like added to their prayers please contact the church office.
You can leave packages for people in the cupboards under the mail slots at the front entrance of the church. There are notification cards to add to their mail slot to tell them to look in the cupboards below.