Grace Church Tips
We are sensitive to the needs of everyone:
- We are a nut-free facility, because we have members with life-threatening allergies. Please do not use nuts in any food you bring to the church.
- We are a scent-sensitive facility, because we have members with severe allergies. Please do not wear perfume or other scented products when visiting the church.
- Click here to read our Allergy and Scent Sensitivity policy.
- We have an elevator to help those who require assistance moving from one floor of the building to another.
- We have the Nelson Room at the back of the sanctuary with a few toys for those with small children. There is a speaker so that you can still hear the service.
AND Did you know that?
We have a prayer team, if you have anything that you would like added to their prayers please contact the church office.
You can leave packages for people in the cupboards under the mail slots. There are notification cards to use to tell them to look.