Functions of the committee:
- Sound and video support of the Sunday services.
- Website and social media support
- Updating the electronic church sign
Sunday Morning Support
Grace is now operating a live stream system as well as supporting those who attend in person service.
- our team operates the in person slide show and sound
- we also produce the live-stream service. We operate a 3 camera system which is run by an AVEM mini pro.
- Services are streamed to our YouTube channel and are available to been seen there.
We have a team of volunteers who oversee the creation of the slides for each service and special events. Training will be provided and schedules are made on a quarterly basis.
We have teams of volunteers who work the booth each Sunday. This involves running the projection of slides for service, manning the sound board and running the switcher which creates the live stream service. Training will be provided and schedules are made on a quarterly basis.
If you would like to join either team please contact the church office.
The website has become a source for members of the congregation to find out what is happening. It also informs those wishing to join Grace United Church on what we are doing both inside and outside our walls.
Some of the things the site is doing:
- Communicate the church’s Purpose and Vision both visitors and members
- Resource for “Grace-Line”
- Small group pages that the groups can use to explain the programs that they are working on.
- Source of information about the Church Board.
Weekly Emails to the Congregation
Grace-Line is emailed to all members of the congregation. This is also posted on this website.
Grace has a presence on Twitter, FaceBook and Instagram.
These platforms are mainly used to communicate to the community and the congregation about the work of the church. We also help spread the word regarding community efforts.
This is a wonderful tool which allows us to communicate to those outside of the church about events which are happening in the building.